Solid Gear Pacific ESD Safety Trainers
Description of the Pacific Slip on Safety Triainers
Pacific features the most advanced technologies and is in many ways a revolutionary safety shoe. A superlight high-performance EVA midsole combines with an anti-slip rubber outsole to provide a smooth and secure stride. In addition, the seamless upper mesh fabric offers excellent breathability while aluminum toecap and composite plate ensure maximum protection.
Features with the Pacific Safety Trainers
- Upper: Lightweight seamless ripstop with maximum breathability
- Outsole: Oil and heat resistant anti-slip rubber outsole.
- Midsole: High performance injected EVA
- Footbed: Breathable, antibacterial EVA insole with Poron pads.
- Fit: wide
- Sizes: 36-48
- Safety standard: EN 20345 S1P, ESD, SRC
- Protection: Composite plate and aluminium toe cap
Components of These Solid Gear Safety Boots & Shoes
Our aluminium toecap is lighter and safer than traditional steel toecaps. It is on average 40% lighter than steel/
BOA Closure System
BOA Closure System is quick, simple and durable. Its technology is so simple that practically anyone can use it. By distributing pressure evenly across the feet, the fit of your footwear can be adjusted to your preference. Simply press the wheel and turn it until you are satisfied.
Our new composite plates are made of technical fibers and are lighter and thinner but still stronger than their predecessors. The new design creates extra comfort and improved flexibility. Our composite plates are certified to withstand the EU standard safety regulation.