Cofra Griffis ESD Safety Shoes
Description of the Cofra Griffis ESD Safety Trainers
Black MICROTECH shoe, Sany-Dry lining, antistatic, anti-shock, slipping resistant, non metallic APT Plate midsole.
Plus: Cofra Soft ESD footbed in soft and comfortable polyurethane, removable, covered with cloth. Bellows tongue. Leather toe cap protection. High electrical conductibility. Stability of the conductive capability for extended period.
Suggested uses: Electronic and explosive industry.
Care and maintenance: Clean after each use and dry off away from direct heat; treat the leather with a suitable shoe-polish. Avoid contact with aggressive chemicals or extreme temperature. Avoid immersion in sea water, lime water or cement mixed with water.
- Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011.
- Upper: Breathable microtech.
- Internal lining: Sany-Dry® 100% polyester fabric, three-dimensional, breathable, antibacterial, it absorbs and releases the moisture, abrasion resistant.
- Footbed: Cofra Soft ESD, footbed made of scented polyurethane, holed, , anatomic, with low electric resistance, soft and comfortable; the shape of the bottom part guarantees impact energy absorption (shock absorber) and high grip; the upper part absorbs moisture and keeps the foot dry.
- Sole: Polyurethane/TPU with low electrical resistance.
- Toe cap: Aluminium 200J.
- Midsole: Non metallic apt plate - zero perforation.
- Width: 11 mondopoint.
- Performances and technical features: ESD.
- Suggested usage: Footwear for microelectronic industries.
Size Range: 6-12