Cofra Pirenei Safety Boots With Composite toe caps & APT Midsole
Model: Cofra Pirenei
The Cofra Pirenei is a brown safety boot with composite toecaps. The boot is made from water repellent pull-up nubuck and breathable SANY-DRY® polyamide fabric. The boot also has a range of other safety and comfort features e.g. a heat resistant sole to +300 °C (1 minute contact), cold and heat insulation as well as a SOFT-BED footbed for extra comfort.
- Upper made from water repellent pull-up nubuck
- Lining made from SANY-DRY® 100% polyamide fabric, ladder-proof and abrasion resistant
- SOFT-BED footbed made of soft and scented polyurethane, cold and heat insulation.
- Sole made from polyurethane/nitrile rubber
- Non metallic toe caps and midsole
- Italian Leather
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011
Safety Rating: S3 WR
Sizes: EU 36-47 : UK 3-12 (11 Mondopoint)
Please note that some Cofra products may have a 6-7 day lead time to delivery