Goliath Kratos SDR15CSI GORE-TEX Work Boots with Steel Toe Caps & Midsole
Model: SDR15CSI GTX Kratos
Features of the Goliath SDR15CSI GTX Kratos Gore-Tex Boots
- Tough full grain leather uppers.
- GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable lining.
- Dual density rubber injected sole unit heat resistant to 300°C.
- SRC slip resistance rating.
- Injection soling process ensures for a reliable bond between the upper and the sole.
- Steel toe cap resistant to 200 joules impact and steel midsole.
- Ridged cap for extra durability.
- Removable open cell PU footbed.
- Meets safety footwear standard EN ISO 20345:2011.
Safety Rating: S3 SRC
Size Range: 5 - 13
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500
steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of
water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some
Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined
products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard
at 250000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only
waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a
much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand