Magnum Elite Shield Waterproof Public Order Safety Boot
Model: Magnum Elite Shield Waterproof Public Order Safety Boot M801318
The Elite Shield Waterproof Safety boot is a public order boot with composite toe and plate for men and women.
These uniform boots boast a durable waterproof leather upper and Cambrelle lining for increased moisture management. The lightweight composite toe cap and anti-penetration plate are just as strong as steel and will protect you from falling objects and underfoot punctures. Comfort is added with a shock absorbing PU foam insole, EVA midsole and padded collar and tongue.
An SRC Vibram rubber outsole provides outstanding traction and durability and will help keep you grounded in tough conditions. These public order boots also feature flame retardant Nomex laces and durable rustproof hardware. Designed to withstand the toughest urban environments, the Magnum Elite Shield boot is durable, comfortable and lightweight.
Tested & certified to European Standard BS 7971-5:2011 Type 2 Level 3 A CI & EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO WR SRC, making them ideal for public order police force.
- Durable waterproof leather upper
- Flame retardant Nomex laces
- Lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Durable rustproof hardware
- Cambrelle lining for increased moisture management
- PU foam insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot comfort
- SRC Vibram rubber outsole provides durability and outstanding traction
- Tested & certified to European Standard BS 7971-5:2011 Type 2 Level 3 A CI & EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO WR SRC
Sizes: UK 3 - 14