Description of the Puma Cascasdes Low Safety Trainers
The Puma Cascades Low Composite Toe Boot is a low cut durable and safe work boot. The boot is made from a durable leather upper, and offers water resistance. Inside this work boot will be an ASTM rated composite safety toe cap built to provide protection and safety against injury. The toe will also come with a bumper guard to help reduce abrasion, while the outsole will provide traction with heat resistance, as well as slip resistance. This work boot is made with superior padding and comfort systems to keep you going through the day.
Features of the Cascades Low Safety Trainers
- Protection: Composite cap and flexible FAP® midsole.
- Plus: Non-metallic, Cordura®.
- Upper: Greased full leather.
- Lining: BreathActive functional lining.
- Footbed: Evercomfort.
- Sole: Rubber sole, scuff caps.
- 300°C heat resistant.
- Sizes/Width: 6-12/11.