Haix Ranger BGS Womens Occupational Boots
Police officers cannot choose when and where they are called into action. For this reason, they need footwear which will not let them down in the wind and the rain and which will protect their feet against liquids, fuels and lubricants – like the Ranger BGS by HAIX. A fast-drying fleece insole inside the boot helps to combat any dampness, whilst a highly breathable GORE-TEX® membrane ensures that your feet will not sweat. Special pigments in the leather used in the manufacture of the Ranger BGS reflect strong sunlight. This means that less warmth is transported to your feet. All of the above properties make this the perfect boot for police officers on duty.
- The HAIX Ranger BGS is manufactured in high quality bull leather, which has been hydrophobised and thus rendered water repellent.
- Four-ply GORE-TEX® makes sure that the HAIX Ranger BGS is weatherproof. This material prevents the penetration of moisture whilst also being highly breathable.
- An integrated heel rounding provides plenty of freedom of movement, such as when you need to kneel down.
- The sole provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold as well as being resistant to oil and petrol.
- The light rubber sole of the HAIX Ranger BGS features an abrasion-resistant, anti-slip and low-noise sole.
Standard: EN ISO 20347:2012
Safety Rating: O2 HRO HI CI WR FO SRC
Sizes: UK 3-9