UPower Kora GORE-TEX Safety Boots
Model: Kora RL1E214
The UPower Kora High and comfortable safety shoe, of the Red Over/Gore-Tex line by U-Power, highly abrasion-resistant PUTEK® PLUS upper and drummed natural nubuck, water-repellent, Gore-Tex lining, BOA® Fit System, composite toe cap and PU/NITRILE sole.The GORE-TEX® membrane prevents water from entering the shoe and ensures that your feet remain dry and protected. It is ultra-thin, highly waterproof and breathable. Gore-tex is permeable for water vapour allowing perspiration to escape unhindered, because the pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane are 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, allowing your feet to "breathe". Due to the microscopic pores which are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, the GORE-TEX® membrane is completely waterproof. This technology provides the ideal climate comfort for your feet in every season.
- High abrasion resistant PUTEK® PLUS, water resistant and breathable with soft nubuck leather inserts.
- Lining GORE-TEX® Performance Membrane waterproof lining
- Toe Cap AirToe Aluminium
- Midsole Save & Flex® PLUS
- Internal footbed WOW GEL
- Inter Sole Consisting of soft E-TPU Infinergy®foam
- Sole PU compact Antislip, antistatic and oil resistant
- Fit Natural Confort 11
Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011
Safety Rating: S3 CI HI HRO WR SRC
Sizes: EU 38-48 : UK 5-13