Solid Gear Atlas Safety Shoes
Description of the Atlas Safety Boots
The Solid Gear Atlas features the latest technology for safety shoes, providing a unique combination of durability, lightweight and exceptional comfort. These high-tech shoes comes with the new oil- and slip-resistant Vibram TPU outsole, which offers outstanding grip on ice and snow even in very low temperatures. In addition, premium full-grain impregnated leather ensures great water repellency and breathability.
Features with the Atlas Safety Shoes
- Upper: TECH leather premium full grain impregnated leather treated to be water repellent and breathable
- Linning: 3D breathable lining
- Outsole: Oil and slip resistant non- marking TPU outsole from VIBRAM
- Midsole: High performance EVA with TPU shank
- Footbed: Breathable, antibacterial EVA insole with Poron pads.
- Sole: Vibram
- Fit: wide
- Sizes: 36-48
- Safety standard: EN 20345 S3, SRC
- Protection: Composite plate and Fibreglass toe cap
Components of These Solid Gear Safety Boots & Shoes
Our fiberglass toecap is lighter and safer than traditional toecaps. In addition, it features a multilayer technology which creates a roomier toe box and a sporty appearance. Fiberglass is a non-conductive and metal - free material. CE Fiberglass toecap is certified to withstand the EU standard safety regulation.
VIBRAM is an extra-durable and rugged rubber sole designed to provide extremely strong grip on uneven surfaces. It is also heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures of up to 300 °C.
Our new composite plates are made of technical fibers and are lighter and thinner but still stronger than their predecessors. The new design creates extra comfort and improved flexibility. Our composite plates are certified to withstand the EU standard safety regulation.