Haix Black Eagle 54 Mid Safety Boots GORE-TEX
HAIX work shoes are especially designed for road maintenance and construction site workers who place the highest demands on their work shoes. The shoe is made of extra thick waterproof bull leather of the highest quality, with a thickness of at least 2.0 mm. This leather strength makes HAIX safety shoes particularly robust. The work shoes ensure the all-round feet protection needed for working on road maintenance or construction sites. The composite protective cap made of ultralight, fibre-reinforced plastic protects the toes from injury by, for example, falling objects. The shape of the toe cap leaves enough space for your feet, ensuring not only safety but also comfort at work. S3 safety shoes from HAIX are tested and certified according to DIN EN ISO 20345, and provide your feet with the necessary protection they need in demanding day-to-day operations.
The GORE TEX® membrane ensures protection from the weather. The shoe is completely waterproof and lets no moisture penetrate into your feet, even in heavy rain. At the same time the material is highly breathable, the shoe absorbs moisture and releases sweat to the outside. This ensures optimum climate comfort, especially if you move a lot between indoor and outdoor areas during work. In addition, the sole insulates well against cold, so your feet do not freeze even in winter.
- Upper made from extra thick, robust 2.0-2.2 mm bull leather.
- GORE-TEX® membranes make HAIX safety shoes waterproof and highly breathable.
- Features an anatomically shaped, ultra-light toe cap made of fibre-reinforced plastic
- A flexible, lightweight, metallic sole insole makes the shoe puncture resistant
- The lining material is resistant to abrasion and ensures maximum climate comfort
Standard: CE EN ISO 20345:2011
Safety Rating: S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC
Sizes: UK 4-12 / EU 37-47